Tables actually rule!
The bug in Safari prior to 1.2.2 on my homepage has been fixed in the latest release of Safari as I had suspected it would be. The result is that it know works as it should, good thing I decided never to fix it. But now my menu is all messed up. Also my portfolio pages are seriously messed up. I’m gonna kill somebody!
Maybe I should just go back to tables. Kottke is actually on to something.
Update: I’ve done a quick check of most of the sites that I’ve made and have found that they all work normally. I’d better get a move on with my new site. This is one is trying to hard. Next!