I got hit in the head
Minding my own business hard at work I suddenly, out of the blue, got whacked in the back of the head. Hayo Bethlehem thought I could do with a distraction and tossed the music baton at me.
Total volume of music files on my computer
24GB on the nose and I can’t remember half of the music I’ve put on there.
The last CD I bought was
PJ Harvey - Uh Huh Her
Song playing right now
Tenacious D - Tribute
Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me
I also listen to a lot of jazz, lounge and dance music. But that’s so diverce and fleeting that I didn’t feel it should be listed here.
- Queens of the stone age - Go with the flow
- U2 - One
- Smashing Pumpkins - Today
- Talking Heads - Road to nowhere
- Manic Street Preachers - Motorcycle emptiness
Five people who I’m passing on the baton like a stick of dynamite.
- Derek Powazek
- Anne van Kesteren (he’s probably got stack of batons in his attic by now)
- Rogier Strobbe
- Menno van Slooten
- Ryan Brooks
(the owner of this website can’t be held accountable for anything written here, the owner would never download illegal music.)